Thursday, October 1, 2009

THEY ARE HERE

Sorry for shouting but I am excited! Take a deep breath everyone ... MiniLala's have arrived at Alipants and they are so pretty I am completely worn out just from patting them. I have taken a quick photo of them in their temporary home ..... I know they will find a loving and caring home with you :) (sorry Carli my photography skills simply do not do these nappies justice).The awesome suitcase they are sitting in was a fantastic find in the back of my mum's wardrobe; really it is the best kind of suitcase ... pretty and free!!

I know that you are all eager to see these beauties for yourselves and there are several ways that you can make that happen. You can email me to book a consultation in the comfort of your own home (I will even bake a few sweet treats) OR you can find me at the Kids in Mind Market this Sunday in beautiful Gisborne. This is a new market (this Sunday is the first in fact) and you will find both new, pre-loved items for children and of course Alipants. And if that is not enough of an incentive the Kids in Mind market is adjacent to the ever popular Gisborne Olde time craft market which has about 220 fabulous stalls including our friends Eco Toys. Gisborne is a 40 minute drive from Melbourne on the Calder freeway and boasts some mighty fine cafes and even has a pub with a large indoor play area for the kids. The weatherman is predicting a lovely sunny spring day this Sunday, so bring the family for a lovely day out.

No comments:

Post a Comment