Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ooooo pretty new products

Looky what I just received in my email! Booroi is an Australian company that designs and produces the most wonderful bamboo prefolds and is run by the exceptionally talented Kate and Sam. The exciting news is that they are adding some funky new covers to their already funky range. These are not the official photos, but Kate being the generous soul that she is, did mention that we could use these pics :) . Aren't they just gorgeous? No official word on when they will be released, but I think you can safely assume that it will not be too far away now! Enjoy
I am also hoping to hear some very exciting news from another nappy manufacturer today, I will be straight back here when I do!
Have a great day everyone :]

















2 comments:

  1. They look great! I use Booroi prefolds with my son who is 5 months old. Can't wait to try the new covers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do look great don't they? I use the booroi systen with my 14 week old girl and LOVE them! I will be snaffling a few of these covers myself when they arrive. They should be here by the end of October

    ReplyDelete